General dentistry is the foundation of a healthy, gorgeous smile. At boca Dental & Braces, our highly-trained general dentists are committed to the prevention, detection and treatment of dental issues that could impact your oral health, self-confidence and overall well-being.
If you are looking for a qualified general dentist at an affordable price, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 702-456-0005 to schedule an appointment. We proudly serve the Las Vegas and Henderson areas of Nevada. Our bilingual staff is available to help Spanish-speaking patients.
Services We Offer
Our practice is designed around your needs. We are a one-stop dental practice, the place you can go for your annual dental exam, bring your teenager for braces and find a teeth whitening solution for your significant other’s upcoming high school reunion.
As part of our commitment to you, our office is equipped to handle all of your general dentistry needs. Our services include:
We’re also a fully equipped family dentistry practice. You can bring your entire family to boca Dental & Braces, and you can do so with complete confidence in the quality of care you will receive.
It’s impossible to overstate the importance of finding a good, reliable dentist. One of the most important elements of maintaining sound dental hygiene is seeing your general dentist at least twice a year, and that’s a much more pleasant proposition if you like and trust your dentist.
At boca Dental & Braces, we have strived to build a dental practice that our patients love. We offer a range of general dentistry services that can meet the dental needs of your entire family. You can trust us to provide you with the high-quality dental care you deserve at a price you can afford.
Choosing a Dentist
At boca Dental & Braces, we understand how crucial dentistry is to the health and wellbeing of our patients. We know that effective, comfortable dental procedures can make your trips to the dentist more enjoyable, and we know that a pleasant trip to the dentist makes you and your family more likely to return for dental work in the future.
We also know that your choice of dentist is quite important. After all, this is the person you’re going to be trusting with the oral health of yourself and your family for years to come. It’s important that you make the right choice.
We understand you have a lot of dentistry options in Las Vegas. But remember, you and your family deserve the best.
How can you find the best? We recommend closely considering the following factors:
- Experience: This is certainly the most important consideration when choosing your dentist. You need an experienced dentist or group of dentists- doctors who have ample experience in the field and know how to successfully perform a wide range of procedures. There’s no substitute for real life practice when it comes to dentistry.
- The fit: When considering a dentist’s office, make sure you know exactly which services the practice offers. Not all dentists are the same. If you have a large family, for example, make sure that the practice offers family dentistry services. And if you’re looking for a more specialized procedure, you need to determine if the practice routinely performs such a procedure.
- The feel: Finally, you need to feel comfortable with your dentist, especially if you’re bringing young children to the office. Routine dental visits are a critical element of sound dental hygiene, and it’s easier to make these visits a habit if you and your family are comfortable with the office. Make sure you’re comfortable talking with your dentist- if the dentist seems unwilling to answer your questions or address your concerns, they’re not right for you.
boca Dental & Braces is equipped to handle every dental concern you and your family might have. Our experienced dentists and conscientious staffers are committed to ensuring you have a pleasant, safe experience in our office.
As a thriving dentistry practice, we consider keeping your children happy and healthy to be our number one priority. The most important element determining long-term oral health is dental hygiene.
The good news about dental hygiene is that it’s relatively simple. Essentially, it’s all about habits: If you and your children can make the necessary steps a regular part of your daily routine, you can keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Instilling these habits is a key part of our practice. This page will provide you with important information on what you can do to protect your oral health.
Take Control of Your Oral Health
One of the most important things to understand about dentistry is that you’re ultimately in control of your dental health. The steps you take in the comfort of your own home and the decisions you make with regards to your dental health will prove crucial for the oral health of you and your family.
Here are the steps you can take to maintain sound dental hygiene:
- Brushing and flossing: You should brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably right after meals. Make sure you’re using a good, high-quality brush and that you’re focusing on the gum line. You should also floss at least once a day- even the best toothbrush is going to leave bacteria under the gum line. Flossing can eliminate these contaminants and prevent them from harming your gums.
- Watch your diet: Certain foods and drinks, such as soda and red wine, can stain your teeth and erode your tooth enamel. You don’t have to completely eliminate sugary items from your diet, of course, but you should limit your consumption for both dental and general health reasons.
- See your dentist regularly: Finally, it’s important to see your dentist regularly- at least twice a year if your teeth and gums are healthy, and more often if you have specific problems that need to be addressed. No matter how conscientious you are about brushing and flossing, there are going to things you miss. Our dentists possess unique experience, skills and tools that enable us to reach places you can’t.
As you can see, dental hygiene is relatively simple. It just requires a bit of dedication and consistency. If you follow the steps listed above, you and your family should enjoy healthy teeth and gums.
The Connection Between Oral Health and Total Wellbeing
Every day, strong teeth and a healthy oral structure provide you with the ability to eat, speak and function properly. Studies show that good oral health isn’t just a part of your general heath, it is an active driver of your overall wellbeing. The condition of your mouth is linked to the health of your heart, lungs and general wellness.
For example, a misaligned jaw can cause ear ringing, eye pain, chronic headaches and even back aces. According to the U.S Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), heart disease, cancer and stroke are among the leading causes of death in America. Each of these serious conditions have been linked to oral health.
Connections between your overall wellbeing and your oral health include:
- Gum disease and stroke, diabetes, heart disease and more
- Oral cancer
- Bio-incompatible dental fillings
- Sleep apnea and oral air flow
General Dentistry You Can Trust
We understand there are a lot of dentists in the Las Vegas area. You have a lot of options, and choosing between them can be difficult. Finding the right dentist is important. We’re confident that boca Dental & Braces is the right choice for you and your family.
Our skilled, experienced dentists have a comprehensive understanding of the medical and scientific issues involved with dentistry. We also understand the personal nature of dental work. We want to instill in you and your family a complete confidence in our office. We work hard to ensure that our patients have a positive experience with us, because we understand this is the key to keeping you happy and healthy.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns you might have. Don’t put off needed dental care – choose the dentist you can trust.
Schedule an Appointment with Our General Dentist Today
General dentistry not only helps prevent new problems from arising, but it also helps to prevent minor issues from escalating into severe conditions. Visiting your general dentist twice a year keeps your mouth healthy while saving you money from potentially expensive procedures down the road.
We believe everyone deserves a strong, healthy smile. As part of our commitment to helping every member of our Clark County community, boca Dental & Braces has bilingual dentists to ensure your questions are answered and your concerns are addressed.
If you’re concerned about your family’s oral health and want to find a dentistry practice in Nevada that you can trust, please call us today at 702-456-0005 for a consultation. We proudly serve patients from Las Vegas and Henderson.