Regularly scheduled dental exams are key elements of maintaining good oral health. At boca Dental & Braces, our experienced dentists are committed to helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile, and we start by offering affordable, comprehensive dental exams.
If you live in Las Vegas or Henderson and would like to schedule your dental exam with our highly-trained dentist, please contact us today by calling 702-456-0005 or completing the form on this page. We welcome patients from throughout the Clark County area. Don’t let language barriers get between you and a healthy smile; Spanish-speaking members of our staff can help you get the care you need.
Your Dental Exam At Boca Dental & Braces
Poor oral health can lead to cavities, gum disease, infection and eventual tooth loss. Dealing with these problems at a late stage is usually more expensive and complicated compared to treatments needed when problems are caught early. Routine dental exams every six months are important for keeping your overall dental costs down and maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile.
The comprehensive dental exams at boca Dental & Braces include:
- General assessment: This includes an evaluation of your overall health and oral hygiene. We will check your teeth for signs of wear, damage or cavity development. We will also screen for abnormalities such as ulcers, lesions and sores.
- Dental X-rays and photos: Dental X-rays and photos allow our dentist to examine elements of your oral health that are not visible to the naked eye. These highly detailed images can reveal bone infections, areas of decay below fillings or between teeth and more.
- Periodontal screening: Periodontal (gum) disease is a chronic bacterial infection that attacks gum tissue and bone structure that supports your teeth. Left untreated, gum disease can lead to eventual tooth loss. Untreated gum disease has also been linked to more serious health issues such as heart attack, stroke and cancer.
- Oral cancer screening: When oral cancer is diagnosed early, the chances of survival are between 80-90 percent. Screening for oral cancer during your dental exam is quick, painless and effective at detecting any irregularities at the earliest stage possible.
- Customized treatment plan: If your examination reveals a dental problem that should be addressed, we will explain the issue in detail and offer recommendations to help your situation. We understand that price is often a factor when developing a treatment strategy, so we will provide different options and find a plan that matches your budget and lifestyle.
The Value Of Dental Exams
While we strive to provide affordable pricing for all of our dental services, nothing is as cost-effective as prevention. By catching small problems before they escalate to serious health issues, you can avoid the cost of major procedures, the discomfort of unnecessary pain and time spent in the dentist’s chair.
Beyond a beautiful smile, good oral health can also improve your general health, self-confidence and overall well-being.
Contact Us Today
If it’s been more than six months since your last dental exam, don’t wait any longer. Contact boca Dental & Braces today online or at 702-456-0005 to schedule an appointment with one of our highly-skilled, highly-trained dentists. We proudly serve residents of Clark County, Nevada, including Las Vegas and Henderson.